10 Women Of Hope’s Mission
- OUR MISSION: To provide one-time financial support to stable, single-parent families in Cobb County who are experiencing a critical need.
- OUR VISION: To impact a family’s life by providing financial support during a critical period that results in a positive outcome.
- OUR PARTNERS: The 10 Women of Hope have established a network of reliable, community-based partners who make referrals to the organization. Our referring partners allow us to be part of the solution. We are thankful that they join us in our mission. Applicants cannot directly apply. Our partners include:
- Cobb County School Social Workers
- Marietta City School Social Workers
- SafePath Children's Advocacy Center
- LiveSafe Resources
- Cobb Juvenile Court, Drug Program
- Cobb Superior Court, Accountability Court Programs
- Cobb Legal Aid
- Loving Arms Cancer Outreach
Girls Night Out
Thursday, October 19, 2023
5PM until 8PM
The Brickyard at Marietta Station~129 Church Street, Marietta
$25 Minimum Donation
Plan to join us for this “Friendtastic” event!
Shopping with new and favorite-returning vendors, great music, hors d"oeuvres and drinks
celebrate the gift of “girlfriends “
All in the spirit of raising funds to support single parent families!
An endowed $1,000 scholarship opportunity sponsored by the 10 Women of Hope is awarded annually and is now available for single-parent students at Chattahoochee Tech. The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that supports the college by working diligently to help make higher education an affordable reality for students at Chattahoochee Technical College.