10 Women Of Hope’s Mission
- OUR MISSION: To provide one-time financial support to stable, single-parent families in Cobb County who are experiencing a critical need.
- OUR VISION: To impact a family’s life by providing financial support during a critical period that results in a positive outcome.
- OUR PARTNERS: The 10 Women of Hope have established a network of reliable, community-based partners who make referrals to the organization. Our referring partners allow us to be part of the solution. We are thankful that they join us in our mission. Applicants cannot directly apply. Our partners include:
- Cobb County School Social Workers
- Marietta City School Social Workers
- SafePath Children's Advocacy Center
- LiveSafe Resources
- Cobb Juvenile Court, Drug Program
- Cobb Superior Court, Accountability Court Programs
- Cobb Legal Aid
- Loving Arms Cancer Outreach
Happy New Year 2023
On behalf of 10 Women of Hope, Inc. I bring you greetings and prayers for a healthy and prosperous year. Reflecting on the year behind us, we are humbled and so very thankful for your support. Our Girls Night Out event held in October was a huge success. Our patrons and vendors had a wonderful time of fellowship, food and shopping. What could be better! We also added new events in 2022 with our two Give Back Nights hosted by Glover Park Brewery and our Grab-N-Go Sale in November. Most importantly thanks to your support we were able to assist over 30 families who could have otherwise found themselves in dire circumstances. Together we changed the direction for these families and while we will never know the end of their stories we can be assured that our assistance made a difference. As we move forward, we are already making big plans for 2023. Please support our Carriage House meal fundraiser on March 1 and Spring Grab-N-Go Children’s sale (dates to be announced soon). Thank you again for encouraging us and supporting our group. We couldn’t do it without you!
Congratulations to Kim Linenkohl!
This single mom is raising 2 kids, going to school AND working! She is amazing and she is a recipient of a scholarship with Chattahoochee Tech supported by the 10 Women of Hope.
Pictured here are Kim Linenkohl and new 10WoH member Amanda Seals.
With great sadness, we mourn the loss of our beloved friend, Mrs. Laurel Ruth (Kurtzworth) Kovach, who passed away peacefully on August 19, 2021. As wife, mother, elementary school teacher and community leader, she provided hope and help to us all. We particularly remember and honor her for her contribution to the collaborative development of ‘10 Women of Hope’. She will always live in our hearts.
An endowed $1,000 scholarship opportunity sponsored by the 10 Women of Hope is awarded annually and is now available for single-parent students at Chattahoochee Tech. The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that supports the college by working diligently to help make higher education an affordable reality for students at Chattahoochee Technical College.